Client Program Training
This is specific to client engagement and the particular processes being transitioned or outsourced to CCS. Detailed documentations on the products and processes are handed out to each agent before the start of the training program. During training program every agent is comprehensively trained & made aware of the clients business process and expected deliverables. Detailed discussions are held within the group to identify different ways of enhancing clients business. The overall thrust is on offering excellent quality of services, which must add to business enhancement.
Every customer support executive goes through a rigorous training program before they start providing support services. There are five main elements to the training process.
General Induction & Basic Skills Training
- Induction of values and vision of the company
- Guidelines to further develop verbal English language skills
- Speed typing, through self-learning software
- Basic computer and Internet navigation skills
Customer Care Training
- Importance of customer care
- Telephone discipline and interaction etiquette
- Conducting outbound and inbound campaign sessions
- Developing verbal and sales communication skills
- Exceptional customer care and building customer loyalty
- Handling customer complaints
Accent & Cultural Training
- Understand international accents.
- Voice labs to improve voice quality, clarity and diction.
- Build better articulation.
- Understand cultural issues pertaining to clients customers.
Client Specific Training
- Client specific training is provided either by the clients trainers or by in-house trainers who have undergone a train-the-trainer program. Such training includes:
- Clients industry overview.
- Clients products and services.
- Clients goals and key performance measurement metrics.
- Key attributes of the clients business (e.g. corporate style, company perception, competitive situation).
Personal Action Plan
- Working effectively and efficiently in teams.
- Build leadership skills.
- Tackle an existing difficulty.
- Implement a quality improvement initiative.
- Implement an operations improvement initiative.